- 48 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for your session.
No-shows will be charge the full price of the service booked. No exceptions.
- Massages with same day cancelations are considered no- show and will be fully charged.
- In order to remain on schedule for all clients, we may shorten your service time if you are late for your appointment. The regular service price will apply. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, it will be canceled and regular service price still applies.
- There is only one rescheduling on the same booking after second attempt will appointment will be canceled and will need to be rebooked.
- The client will always be modestly draped. Only the area being massaged will be undraped. The clients will be kept informed of the area to be massaged.
- Massage therapy is is strictly therapeutic. Requests for sexual activity will not be tolerated whether explicitly expressed or implied, will be viewed as solicitation, and reported to the proper authorities under the guidelines of the massage therapy policies and procedures. The client will not be rescheduled if this occurs. No refunds will be issued.
- It is the responsibility of the client to keep the massage therapist informed of any medical treatment currently being taken, and to provide written permission from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc., that the massage may be continued.
- Understand that your therapeutic massage therapist or yourself may end the session at any time for any reason.